$35 for a 30 day posting for employers
$50 for a 60 day posting for employers
Local Government Academy supports the Local Government Job Network, an online job board, to assist municipalities and other organizations looking for help in finding individuals with the knowledge and skills relevant to local government.
Job seekers can use the Local Government Job Network for free. Employers can post jobs for 30 days at a cost of $35 or 60 days for $50. LGA promotes the Local Government Job Network as part of its services and a link to the Local Government Job Network appears on the LGA webpage and on all e-newsletters.
To post a new position on the Local Government Job Network:
- Click here to be directed to the Local Government Job Network site
- Click the green “Post a Job” button in the middle of the page
- Select the length of time you’d like you’re posting to be featured
- Register as an employer or sign in to your account
- Select “Post a Job” then follow the prompts and enter the position description, details, etc.
- Select your payment option.
- That’s it! Your job will appear in the feed and Local Government Academy will send notice of the posting via social media and in electronic newsletters.