Association for Pennsylvania Municipal Management – Western PA Chapter
The Association for Pennsylvania Municipal Management is dedicated to the promotion of professional and effective local government management in Pennsylvania. The Association’s Primary Purposes are to:
- Improve the effectiveness of municipal managers and administrators through high quality training opportunities.
- Promote and maintain the highest ethical standards of the profession.
- Promote professional administration in communities by providing appropriate technical assistance, sample ordinances and publications.
- Act as an agent for enhancing cooperation and effectiveness of local government.
- Investigate, discuss and recommend improvements in the provision of services by municipal managers and to provide a means whereby those professionals may interchange ideas, experiences and obtain expert advice